OOTD: edgy & black

petak, ožujka 06, 2015












New OOTD post.I was really busy,school and friends so I haven't got much time to write.First of all,I think this outfit it's really edgy and different and I really like it !I love black and everything was black except my high waisted jeans.I think you can wear this everywhere.Also I put my new Farmasi Matte Lipstick that I bought to give some color.Try out,jeans,leather boots,sweater around your waist and black jacket,... 




 Shirt:New Yorker  Boots:New Yorker  Sweater:Zara  Jeans:thrifted


xoxo,Zerina.

You Might Also Like

2 komentari

  1. Really cute outfit! Love the jacket :)

    Charlotte xxx
    www.dobeautywithcharlotte.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Charlotte :*
      Yeah,I wear it all the time !

      Izbriši