OOTD & Top 5 colors that suit brunettes

utorak, siječnja 27, 2015






 Hello dear bloggers! Let's talk about colors that suit you the most ! I'm naturally brunette and my hair-color is really dark chocolate brown.Soo if you are just like me,these are the colors that you should wear,this article I read on Elle.rs ! Try it,just like I did in this outfit,I wore gentle yellow shirt and I think it really looks good because it's not dark. 
TOP 5 COLORS THAT SUIT THE BEST FOR BRUNETTES
1.HOT PINK 
 
2.RED
3.CREAMY WHITE
4.NAVY
5. GENTLE YELLOW

And now,this was my outfit today.It's cold,but there is no snow or rain in my city.This bag that I wore also in my previous post is handmade soo it's not branded or you can't buy it somewhere else.I love it,because it's not too big or heavy and I love this black-grey leopard print.That's it ! My next post is going to be My back to school outfit,




 Hat:New Yorker Jacket:Kik Pants and shirt:thrift shop Sneakers:Adidas Top X Mid







xoxo,Zerina.

You Might Also Like

2 komentari

  1. Hi dear,

    I think you are super cute. And I like your accessories, but maybe these jeans don't fit that perfect or you need to try to combine it a little bit better, maybe to change the shoes. :-) I don't want to sound harsh, but I think we are all in the same business and that constructive critic is a main part of our job.

    Lots of kisses,

    Natasha

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you,I can agree with you ! I just try different combinations and styles,sometimes it's not soo perfect,but that's fashion.I'm glad that you leave your comment I appreciate it!
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši